Start later session
SCHEDULING SESSIONS IN ADVANCE
When it comes to scheduling a session in advance, there are two options:
1. Start Later: Schedule a single session in advance for the same day
2. Recurring Session: Create a schedule for a recurring session - one that repeats on certain days.
Both of these will automatically kick in at the selected times, as long as the Freedom app is active on your device.
METHOD 1: START LATER - SCHEDULE A SINGLE SESSION IN ADVANCE
1. Open your Freedom dashboard at https://freedom.to/dashboard.
2. Select Start later
3. Select a start and end time for your session
4. Select the blocklists you’d like to include in your block session
5. Select which devices you’d like to include
6. Select Save
METHOD 2: RECURRING SESSION - SCHEDULE A RECURRING SESSION
Mac + Windows
1. Log into your dashboard at https://freedom.to/dashboard.
2. Select Recurring session.
3. Select a Start and End time for your session and on which days you want the session to repeat.
4. Select what blocklists and devices you want to include in your recurring session.
5. Select Save.
If you're having any difficulty, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us via the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the page. We're happy to help!