Issue: How do I block all websites?
To block all websites with Freedom, follow these steps:
- Launch your Freedom Dashboard: https://freedom.to/freedom
2. When creating a session, choose the "Block All Websites" blocklist.
3. Start the session--all websites will be blocked!
Issue: How do I start a Block All Websites session from the iOS App?
- Tap the 'Start Session' button
- Tap 'Blocklists' and select the Block All Websites filter
- Tap 'Devices' and select your device--you will see (This device) next to the device you're currently using.
- Select your desired session length and then tap start. All websites are now blocked!
Still having trouble?
If you're having any difficulty, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us via the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the page. We're happy to help!