Mac + Windows
To block all websites with Freedom, follow these steps:
Launch your Freedom Dashboard: https://freedom.to/freedom
2. When creating a session, choose the "All Websites" blocklist.
3. Start the session — all websites will be blocked!
You can also start a session directly from the Freedom desktop menu by selecting the "Block All Websites" blocklist, and then "Start Session":
Tap the Blocklists button
To create a new blocklist, tap Add New Blocklist. To edit an existing blocklist, tap the three dots to the right of the blocklist name > Edit Blocklist.
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen
Under Advanced, toggle 'Block all internet on device' on.
Tap Save (or Create if adding a new list)
Start a block session that includes this blocklist to block all websites on your device. See Starting a Block Session for more instructions. If the Freedom Profile has been installed, this blocklist will now block all network activity on the device. If only the Content Blocker is installed, it will block all websites in Safari but won't affect any other apps or browsers.
1. Tap "New Session" at the bottom
2. Select Blocklists
3. On the Blocklists screen, select "Block All Websites"
4. Go back to the Start Session screen, and select the devices and amount of time. Then tap "Start Session."
If you're having any difficulty, please feel free to contact us. We're happy to help!