You can easily rename or delete your devices right from your online dashboard (https://freedom.to/dashboard)!
How to rename a device
By default, a generic name will be assigned to your device when you login to Freedom from your computer or mobile device from the first time. If you have multiple devices on the same platform, this can get a bit tricky and you might want to give each device a personalized name! Here's how to rename your devices:
- First, navigate to your dashboard from https://freedom.to.
- Click on the name of the device you would like to rename.
- Click "edit".
- Enter a new name and then click outside the input box.
- Your device has been renamed!
How to delete a device
If you want to delete a device from your account completely, or clean up old or unused devices, you can can do that from the dashboard as well! Here's how:
- Navigate to https://freedom.to/dashboard.
- Click on the name of the device you want to delete.
- Click the red "Delete Device" button.
- Your device has been deleted!
Note: Devices cannot be deleted if Locked Mode is activated and you have an active session running.
Still Having Trouble?
If you're having any trouble, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a message via the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of our website. We'll be happy to help!