If you wish to uninstall Freedom on your Mac computer, you can run our uninstaller. Here's how to do that:
- Download the Freedom for Mac uninstaller.
- Double-click the zip file to open. This will create a file called Uninstaller. Double click this file to launch the uninstaller.
- Your Mac may alert you that Uninstaller was downloaded from the internet. Click Open. If it doesn't give you the option to open, you may need to right-click on the uninstaller file and choose Open from the menu.
- Enter administrator permissions when prompted.
- The program will then be uninstalled, and you will see a pop-up saying "Uninstallation is complete."
Still having trouble?
If you're having any difficulty, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us via the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the page. We're happy to help!