Since Freedom for iOS blocks using URLs, you will need to identify your email address' IMAP and SMTP servers, and add those URLs to your blocklist to block incoming and outgoing mail.
Here are the URLs for common email providers:
- AOL: imap.aol.com, smtp.aol.com
- iCloud: imap.mail.me.com, smtp.mail.me.com
- MSN: mail.outlook.com, mail.outlook.com
- Microsoft 365: outlook.office365.com, smtp.office365.com
- Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Live.com: outlook.office365.com, smtp.office365.com
- Yahoo!: imap.mail.yahoo.com, smtp.mail.yahoo.com
We have a premade filter for blocking Gmail, you you don't have to enter the URLs. To block the Gmail app and Gmail accounts in the iOS Mail app, simply add the Gmail block to your blocklists:
Still having trouble?
If you're having any difficulty, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via the green chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the page. We're always happy to help!